Policy key definitions:
- “I”, “me” or “my” refer to Joachim K. Rennstich
- “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act
- TMG means Telemediengesetz
- RStV means Rundfunkstaatsvertrag
- BfDI means Bundesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit
- MDStV means Medienstaatsvertrag
- Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows:
- the right to be informed,
- the right of access,
- the right to rectification,
- the right to erasure,
- the right to restrict processing,
- the right to data portability,
- the right to object, and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the BfDI if you feel there is a problem with the way I am handling your data.
I handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR and German law.
Responsible for content (Angaben gem. § 5 TMG, § 55 Abs. 2 RStV and § 6 MDStV)
Contact / Kontakt
Phone: +49 561 3087526
Copyright / Urheberrecht
The copyright for all texts as well as graphics on this and all others pages remains with the author(s). The download as well as the print-out of texts, images and graphical elements is only permitted for private and non-commercal purposes unless explicitly stated otherwise.
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
Cookies that I use are:
- Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This has the effect of truncating IP addresses before further processing, so that the data cannot be related to any specific person. If the data that is collected about you allows conclusions about you as a person, this is immediately prevented and the relevant personal data are thus erased immediately.
I use Google Analytics to analyse use of our website and to improve it at regular intervals. The statistical data we receive in this way helps us to improve our website and to make it more interesting for you as a user. For exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the United States, Google has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework).
The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is GDPR Article 6 (1) point a, i.e. your consent. Any data that we send, and which is linked to cookies, user IDs or advertising IDs, is automatically erased after 14 months. Any data that has reached the end of its retention period is automatically erased once a month.
You can prevent the storage of cookies through a suitable setting in your browser software. Please note, however, that if you do so, you may not be able to use all the functions of this website in full. Furthermore, if you wish to prevent the collection of data generated by cookies and related to your usage of the website (incl. your IP address) and if you wish to opt out of such data being processed by Google, you can download and install a browser plug-in from the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Opt-out cookies prevent any future collection of your data when visiting this website.
Further details about Google and its use of personal data can be obtained from the following addresses:
- Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
- https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html, data privacy overview: